Trade Forum professional horticultural exhibition "Fruit and Vegetables of Ukraine-2014"
The project "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruit" informs that Visitor registration has begun for participation in the eleventh international conference "Fruit and Vegetables of Ukraine-2014". It will be held from 8 to10 December 2014 in hotel "Rus" in Kyiv.
"Fito-Mag" company is the general sponsor of the conference, the magazine "Vegetables" is the general media partner and the exclusive media partner is the magazine "Fruit and Vegetables".
An exclusive program of events, including the traditional fourth international trade forum with the participation of leading networks and importers-exporters of fruit and vegetables will be available to participants of the conference.
The conference and the Trade Forum will also coincide with 3-day B2B exhibition "Fruit and Vegetables of Ukraine-2014". During 3 days domestic manufacturers will be able to demonstrate their products to participants of the conference, visitors of the exhibition, as well as representatives of the retail and wholesale trade, including international companies. Materials and equipment suppliers for the fruit and vegetable business will present their products to the above-mentioned audience.
Over 11 years the conference maintains the status of the most major horticultural event of the year in the CIS!
Traditionally, the plenary part of the conference lasts for two days and on the third day (December 10) the International Trade Forum will take place, which over the period of 3 years gained a reputation of the most professional center of fruit and vegetables buyers in Ukraine. The conference will allow farmers to sign contracts for the distribution of their products to the retailers, wholesalers and processors, as well as contracts for the supply of seeds, inputs, machinery and equipment for their business.
Traditionally, the conference will be attended by representatives of all without exception units of fruit and vegetable business - farmers, input suppliers, as well as machinery and equipment suppliers, representatives of supermarket chains, reprocessors, wholesalers, importers and specialized media.
The main points of this year's conference:
- The preferential conditions of participation maintain for the fresh fruit and vegetables producers.
- Producers have the possibility to present their products at the conference (only for the first 15 registered companies).
- There are additional discounts for producers on the participation in the trade forum.
- There is a possibility for additional presentation of their services at the exhibition "Fruit and Vegetables of Ukraine" in the framework of the conference.
- There are the maximum discount on registration up to October 20.
- The conference program covers all areas of fruit and vegetable market, and traditionally includes current trends both the market and technology information.
- There will be presented preliminary outline for fruit and vegetable production in Ukraine for the season-2015/16.
- The three-day format of the event is maintained, including the retail center.
- All the activities will be held in one of the most comfortable conference hall in the very center of the capital of Ukraine.
- Applications for participation will be accepted up to 2 December 2014.
Thematic sections of the conference:
- Potatoes, vegetables and fruit market in Ukraine and Russia: exclusive forecasts of production, prices, export and import. Analysis of the mistakes of the last season.
- The global market: exclusive forecasts of the leading world experts
- Ukraine - EU trade prospects
- Investment forum: score the most promising niches produce business
- Technology Forum: progressive trends in fruit, berries, vegetables and potatoes production technologies
- Modern technology of storage, cooling and maintaining the product quality
- Sorting, packing and other modern ways of postharvest and pre-sale additional processing of fruits and vegetables
- Ratings of strains and hybrids of vegetables and fruit in Ukraine
- Fruit and vegetables marketing
Representatives of 15-20 countries of the world will attend the event - a total of about 300 professionals. It is expected that almost the half of the participants will be manufacturers and about 25% - representatives of the trade. Processors, suppliers of equipment, and other companies related to the fruit and vegetable business will constiture the remaining 25%.